Saturday, April 30, 2011

i know bha im SUCKS ..
if wanna judge me , just judge in front me , no need say my bad behind me..
but , once u said it , u got think that u just an out of business ppl ?
if u're unperfect .. think before u judge someone ..

u dont know whats the reason , whats the point .
coz u just saw the surface problem..
everyone have their self-esteem..
if u din't understand or know me enough 100%..
You will never know the reason WHY..
you just will know im a bad person..
ya , im a bad person..
that u din know before ..
as long as u happy , im okay..
why i need to explain too much for u ?
coz u all wont understand me also..
u just will think that im a bad person..
that hurt ppl's feeling..

but , whose the 1st hurt my feeling ?
maybe im too hard to make u guys understand me..,
then just tell me what U want..
i will do till u PUAS HATI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my family :)

my family :)