Sunday, May 1, 2011

its hard to fall in love with someone .

its hard to fall in love with you , and also hard to forget about you.
finally , i say out my feeling yesterday .
i dn care what u feel now ..
but , all i said to u before was true .. all of my words.

i just wanna be alone . i dn wan anyone stay and care me .
just let me feel the pain .. and cry out with my feeling.
i feel so stress til i wanna DIE .
WHAT THE SHIT FEELING ?

i hate myself so so much .
why always cry because of u..
im SUCKS !!!!!!!!!

i hate the sucks feeling that i feel right now.
i really hope that i could disappear in this life.
i........................

hmm , i forgot what i wanna to write ady .
nvm la. just frget about it .
hope u're happy with the true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my family :)

my family :)