Saturday, April 2, 2011

letting u go..

dear apple ,
i think we had to say is goodbye now ,
ya, maybe u said that is true ,
that is unfair for you ,
so , why dont u letting go and just forget about that ?
then u will never think that is unfair for you ,
maybe u will think that i dont care you mean that is unfair for u ,
but , you're wrong ,
you're not mine aady ,
what the reason i suppose to care you darl :')

when u said that u cant forget me ,
u said , u've try to chat with other girl ,
but u cnt find back the feel .
 how happy are me at that moment ? :')
and i am trying to give us a chance to good back ,
but , when i saw a girl post to your wall ,
and u've reply her ,
u both chatting style just like me and you,
how hurts it is .
u're just lying yourself that u cnt forget me ,
but darl , you can do it .
someday i will dissapear in your life.
and at that time , you'll forget about me .

if you feel hurt , just close your eyes and let it be a memories in our life .
yesterday , how happy are me when you hold my hand and going everywhere we wanna go.
i will save the massage that u send to me yesterday .
coz it's really touched my heart . :')

maybe 1 day , the girl that u love will replace my place .
maybe she will love you just like i loved you .
she will make u happy and cheer you up when u're sad.. :)

go find your next love darl :')
but , if you really need me , find me .
if you miss me , tell me .
if you still love me , come and see me . :')
i... will always be there for you .

thank you for loving me darling <3
love u always .

No comments:

Post a Comment

my family :)

my family :)