Sunday, January 2, 2011

hello blogger !

long time no write my blog le.. ><
finally.. 2010 ady pass.. 2011 0000.. i in kkbox xD celebrate new year with my dear Jeeorick and his fren :) at the same time,.. we also celebrated xiao bai's birthday :) 31 dec..

time pass so fast..  too fast ady.. >.<
all my sadness , memories , and many many thing sould put it down ady.. but.. sadness ?? who knows when it will comes and go ? :(
year 2010 , was so important to me..
1st , HE (my dear) found me.. and bring me out of the broken heart.. :')  and we have many memories in this year ! :)
2rd , 1st time gt ppl hurt me so deeply.. but..  btw.. i want to thanks him also :) becoz of he've hurt me.. i jus can found a guy who gaves me a lot of happiness & sadness :')
3nd , MY FRIENDS !! i love them SO MUCH !  coz even i din gt say out my sad feelings , somestimes they knows what im thinking of :') and everytime when my emotion lost control, they will cheer me up <3 so, i love them so much!!
4th , FAMILY !!!! :D my sis . my dad , my mum , my brother :) of course + my cousin :')
so happy when they was all together !
daddy & mummy , he bought many thing to me.. :')

5th , my grandmum .. although she pass away in year 2010, but, we will loves her forever :')
15 years, she take cares of me 15 YEARS , now.. she had pass away.. 20 DECEMBER. i wont forget this day.. my grandmum's big big day :')
6th , my teacher ! :) especially Teacher Noorllile :)
our beloved teacher ! <3

many many many thing still cnt put down.. but , i know 1day.. it will dissapear in my mind 1day ! :)
woohooooooooo !!!!!! happy new year alll !!! :)


my HIM <3
                                                           2010 last pic ! :)  
                                                                PUlau Manukan ! :)
                                                          In computer lab with buddies :')
                                                              haha :D
                    
                                                       with Zai Zai at xin wang ! :)
                                                           Firdaus 's Birthday :)
                                                        budu budu ! :)
                                                          i love this ! :)
                                                           at phoebe's birthday :)
                                                         Glam night ! at EDGAR'S :)
                                                               suria Toilet >.<
kkhigh school night :)
                                                            hamster ! name --> YOYO :D
                                                 at SG dinner when Daddy birthday :)
                                                      beloved cousin ! BLUE TEAM xD
                                                                  F A M I L Y <3
                                                              program selepas PMR :D
                                                                with BELOVED TEACHER <3
 
REUNION :D 2008 6B students ! <3

                                                        at Phoebe's birthday :)
                                                                yellow team ! xD

phoebe 's Kitty borned xD
31 Dec at karamunsing with BII <3

                                                                      couple shirt :)
                                                                              >.<

all this pics are important to me :)
no them no life ! :') I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL ~~!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

my family :)

my family :)