Sunday, December 19, 2010

i miss before you and me

did u know that ? our relationship changed a lot </3
what thing that u promise me.. already gone </3
i so scare 1day i will leave you without reason..
hmmm.. maybe we both has changed a lot..
duno la.. lazy wan think.. every time think will make me cry till 'cham cham' :')

now.. recently.. i really need you.. but where are you ?
why my house many thing has happen .. but till now.. almost 1week.. u duno.. u din gt ask.. all the things that ady happens to me.. u're not the 1st ppl know.. </3
every time i find you..want to tell u many thing.. but u bz or no reply.. or doin something that so SECRET.. every time i ask you doin what there..  u the answer will be --> 'nothing'
why the 'nothing' i feel just like u many thing to do..??
i really need to know.. ya.. u say nothing to do.. but after that 'nothing' that massage.. u will not reply the next massage anymore..
oh boy ! i'm really gonna be crazy after.. i need u.. but where are you??????!!!!!!!!!
maybe i datang haid -.- many thing to say.. k la.. dn say anymore.. goodnite blogger <3
I LOVE YOU ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

my family :)

my family :)