Monday, May 9, 2011

emo-ing good for health....

- saturday -
went to church for the healing night :)
when the father healing me , i was fainting and cry on the floor..
thank you for touch me and heal me god , now i'm feeling better :)





to you -
hmmmm , i duno where should i start to say .
just wanna thank you for these few days :)
thank you for makes me happy ,
thank you for your words :)
thank you for care me all the time.. :)
thank you for loving me..
thank you for accompany me ,
but , there is something that we cannot force to ..
maybe u will think i'm stupid .
all i've tell you are true that night .
sorry for make u feels hurt :'(
i feel so sorry to u ,
i will try to forget something that i cant forget :')


i dont want hurt anyone anymore ,
maybe i should start a new life with you.
maybe i should forget all the memories that i have before ? :')
hmmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

my family :)

my family :)