Tuesday, May 10, 2011

2009 & 2010

suddenly saw this pic on my comp xD
i feel that im stupid in last year :/
i've do many silly thing last year =.=
see this pic >.< (p.s - please dont do this silly thng like what i've do )

25 march 2010 . this words cut on my hand :/
i will never forget the pain .

its feels like kinda funny , but , it is pain , but , the pain were not on my hand ,
it's in my heart :')
from that day , i've promise myself wont trust on guy anymore .

but , after that , i've found a new life with someone that i really appreciate with .
he makes me trust on everything ,
i never misunderstand with him ,
coz he never get closer with any girl that i dont like .
he know what am i thinking .
but , he never show it and prove it to me.
then we're end at 25 march 2011 :'(
i tot he were prove something ,
but , he never prove it ,
he just NATO only :(

2009 , 2010 , 2011 .
really appreciate this few years .
it makes me became a big big girl ! :')
i really miss the moment , those memories always appear in my life ,
i really miss it .

 2009 <3 our phone , this pic took at yoyo (lintas) it was a awesome day ! we goin to luyang from school by walking =.= its tired , btw , we are happy !! :D

shereen took this pic :) "H E L L" . haha.. 2009 :D


hmmmmmmmm , i really miss that time :')
i miss you all :)
<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

my family :)

my family :)