Monday, May 30, 2011

i'm falling apart

everyone thinks that im happy and fine ,
but look a little closer ,
you will see tears in my eyes . 
behind my smile is a hurting heart . 
behind my laugh , 
i'm falling apart . 
i felt alone and nothing make sense ,
i'm facing everything myself , 
with nothing but tears and a fake smile . 
i know a millions words would not bring you back , 
cause i tried .
you will never know how it feels to have the one person who means everything to you , 
make me feel like i'm nothing .
I'm suffering because of you , 
but on the outside , 
i'm just pretending that i've forget you .
if i told you that i love you , 
you will love me back ? 
even though i realize that it was never meant to be , 
but still , it hurts .
you can never truly love someone until u find out what make them cry . 
but you never find out the reason why i cry . 
even it feels so much pain , 
i'm tired of you being the 1st thing i think about when i wake up !
but i'm still hoping that 1 day , 
i can feel even a little love from you :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

my family :)

my family :)