Wednesday, September 22, 2010

what happen with us ? :'(

what happen with us ??? can let me know???? oh my.. this is the 1st time feel very not well abt the relationship between me and  u.. since the massage.. since that night.. since that moment.. she has destroyed our relationship.. u know i hate her so so so so so much ?? better don't let me saw her.. if not.. i will take the knife and kill myself..
a ex gf sms her ex bf and say "happy birthday BAOBEI ?? HAPPY ALWAYS AND STAY HEALTH ????? MUACKX "  !!!!! what the hell ????? and those massage he open infront me..
OH SHIT !!! i vry vry vry vry MIND about this u know ???? ya.. i know thatb day u also blur.. so.. i din blame on u.. just angry about this.. i thought our relation will end on that day.. but NO.. coz i balieve u at all.. however how it hurts :( i still will stand by your side and cheer u up even what happen :')
because of this "stupid fucking shit thing" ! make me so so so confuse in few days.. keep running in my mind and make me cry all the night..
the 2nd day , i starting sms HER , i ask her why she what to call my bf BAOBEI..( EXCUESE ME ! HE IS MY BF !! NOT YOURS !) i really want to scold her like that.. but at last.. i din gt do that.. coz i dn wan to make trouble :(

she replied ----> IT JUST A JOKE . SORRY IF I MAKE U ANGRY. JUST FORGET THIS TIME. NEXTIME I WONT DO LIKE THAT. =.= (shit !)

SHE thought i m not beside him that time.
xxxx la !! she've destroyed our relationship become like this ..

this few days no the mood to be happy.. :(
i've forget how to smile .. please ! i dn want to think this thg ady.. :'(


at the third day.. (22-09-10)
i send him a massage
" i really dn want like this.. this thg make me so confuse.. its all my false.. say real de..i never think that bii is playing our relationship..NEVER.. so bii dont say i think like that.. and that day i tell bii that i not believe u at all..this is not real de.. i just saying out all my feelings.. say real de.. from the day we starting our relationship.. i never blame on u everything.. i never din trust u..
its bacoz i know that u will be honest with me.. u will love me however what happen..
till now.. i still believe u in 100% .. 9with no regret)..coz u never lie me.. and that day i know bii saw the massage bii also blur right? that i know..
bii.. however wat happen.. i will always stand by your side and believe u all the time..coz i love u !! i dn want make u sad ady (this is i promise u de thg)
i am sorry, sorry . sososososos sorry to hurt u that day :(
i really never never blame u..
and u're the person that i believe the most :'(
please let us settle all the sad thg :(
i love u bii "

u starting treat me so cool..
and after that u tell me u've cry on yesterday.. and feel like want to die..
after saw the massage.. my tears automatic fall down.. and non-stop.. my heart so pain when u say like that.. can't stop crying.. i feel like want to go some where and want to kill my self.. and i think maybe i do like that u will forgive me..oh shit.. ! i'm useless right ? 

and at last.. we have settle all the thg.. and u have forgive me.. although i am happy.. but still can't smile on it.. coz i've hurt u deeply.. :'(
i just a useless gf..
but u.. always forgive me once and once..
u're good enough to me .. do you know that??
u're the best thing to me :')
u're a surprise to me :')
just u can make me smile once again :')
and just u can make me trust on u however what happen :')
i've promise myself won't hurt u once again :')
and beieve u all the time :')
please don't leave me :'(
cause i need you all the time :')



oh boy ! i've fall in love with you !
WITH NO REGRET ! WITH ALL MY HEART !
I LOVE YOU MY DEAREST BII --> BUBU JORECK BII ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

my family :)

my family :)