Monday, September 27, 2010

♥ thank you dear so lao ♥

today.. 27 September .. 12.20 AM ..  
u've send me a massage.. when i'm sleeping..
i've in the early morning.. 5.10 AM ..
and i've saw your massage ..
this is the massage that u send to me :
u said -->
sopo..
i love you !
u is my 1st ppl i have that proove to me what is LOVE !
if can i wanna make u be my wife!
i wan it !
even we ady have many argue or what..
im still love u !
i wan u B M W!
can ? <----
oh my gosh !!! i'm so happy to hear that.. till my tears fall down.. coz sososo happy :D
although his english are broken ♥
but i knew what he wrote :')

of coz can be your wife la my dear ♥
but we need to be patient and wait for long time just can dreams come true :')
would you wait for it ? would you ??
i will waiting for :')
coz i know that i love you so so so much..
and my love won't change for other ppl ♥
just you ♥ my so lao ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

my family :)

my family :)