Friday, March 11, 2011

对不起

some day you will know how much i love u..
over and over i tried , over and over i cried :(
you told me to change , what should i change for u ? 
and i've answer your question. i said , 
better u go find a gf that mature then me. 
(how bad are me ? :') )
im a bad bad bad gf.

 you dont realize how much i love you , until it breaks.

but somedays u will know me this bad bad bad gf cares u always & love u always.
i told u that im tired , not means i wanna break.
it means i dont wan argue with u. 
but, everytime i will think nagatif.
sorry for that.
 
i duno what should we do..
please tell me dear.
what should i do for u ?

forever u will duno how much i nwant to be with you just like a KID :')

sorry i cnt be mature .
you ask me what happen , but i answered u NOTHING .
but when i sending then massage , i wispered EVERYTHING.

now , maybe it just too late and we cant go back. 
sorry, i cant be perfect.

再多的关心,都换来你的无所谓? 
都怪我不够成熟.
永远都达不到你的要求。
对不起.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my family :)

my family :)