Thursday, March 24, 2011

25 March

sorry to make that decision :'(
i hv ntg can say,
just can tel u that i break with u not mean that i dn love u ady.

i really tired ady, maybe u need a mature girlfriend who good than me ? mature than me ? funny than me ? or beauty than me .
</3
i dn care anymore ,
although i make this decision , but i feel so hurt.
coz i ever try to understand u.
i know im bad right ? :')
just hates me if u wan.
this time maybe we cnt go back like before that sweet sweet time le.
so , hates me better than love me.

now , i can feel your hate more than your loves .

im not regret all the thing i done to you.
except i hurt u .

sorry cant celebrate our 11 month monthsary le :'(
the monthsary massage seem like wanna continue save in draft ady :'(
nvm la..
send to you also cnt change anything.
just will make u feel annoying </3

lastly , sorry , i love you <3
the last time i say to u.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my family :)

my family :)