Sunday, October 10, 2010

im so scare that u'll leave me someday..
we not like before ady..
but i still love u so much..
although that day u say those thing make me feel so hurt..
but.. nvm.. i will try to forget those sad thing ..
and be happy again..
duno why..
i taip this post my tears automatic falls down..
and think those thing that u've said that day..
maybe is my wrong ..
im sorry :(
many many thing i want to say to you..
but i scare u will treat me like that day..

that day i cry infront you..
coz my heart so pain..
keep think the thing..
so hurt..
anyway..
nvm.. its okay..
u ask me to hate you if i wan..
do you think that i will hate you after this ???
no!!!!!! never !!!!
although you hurt me once and once..
but.. i love you more than i hate u...
i cant hates you..
becoz i love you so much bii..
hope you know that.. i love you so much!!!!!!!

i know that im not enough good to you..
i know that im not pretty than other girl..
i know that im not romantic than others..
but.. i know that no one will love you more than ME !!
no one will care you more that ME !!!
i love you so much ! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

my family :)

my family :)