Tuesday, October 19, 2010

can i cry ? :'( what can i do ? :(

sorry i always fight with you bii.. :(
i also dun wan de..
i fight with bii just becoz im worried about you..
everyday and everyday .. our massage becomes less and less..
till now.. 1 day just less than 10 massage..
haix..
not i always wan argue..
it just because im to0 care of you.. 
i dn know wan how.. :(
everyday i dn know wat are you doin and many thg i duno..
coz our distance to0 far ady .. 
haix.. i really wanna find a place to cry alone :(
i fell so stress and tired .. 
coz everyday after school i find bii..
it just becoz i just wanna say out all my tiredness at school..
but.. u reply just reply me 3-4 massage then start busy..
i duno why..
i sosososososososo hate cyber rite now..
there just make ppl busy to concentrate at the computer !!
shit de bha ! :(
sometimes i cry becoz of you..
but you duno..
coz u never ask me ..
coz u seldom care of me..
yaaa.. i know that..
BIASA SUDAH..
this is the words that i keep long time ady..
please.. i really hope that u will understand and read my mine..
coz i really need your care.. :(
i know u will know this someday..
but..
maybe its to0 late :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

my family :)

my family :)