Saturday, October 23, 2010

happy 22-23 OCT :D

22 oct -
morning - bsb competition :)
we won !! :D

after skul -
phoebe's boyfriend (Cyril)
comes skul fetch us go warisan check in :)
then fetch my uncle back home ..
after that we went cp fetch bubu :)
then go to the house :)
kinda beautiful :) we love it :)

evening -
me with bubu go cp buy phoebe's present :)

then ~ back to *our home* :)
after that i go take bath and Edna helps me make up :)
then the party had started !
many ppl has come :)
then we've take many picha !!
sososo happy :)
but that night many ppl drunk xD
(includ me)

23 oct -
bubu,cc,sapi
go out da bao breakfast :)
after they back home -
we had our breakfast together :)
(me,phoebe,Edna,Kai Eng,bubu,cc,sapi)

after that...
we go swimming and gym with Gor them --> (reagan,clinton,hamzah,Fir,Eric)
we had take many picture :)

sososo happy :)

afternoon.. we go check out and go suria watch movie :)
then ~ we fecth bubu back tamparuli :D (4.50)
we arrive tamparuli at 5.34pm
then back kk ..
6.10 like that we back to kk and go damai buy yoyo :)
then back home !! woohoo !!!! so happy with all my BELOVED FRIEND :)
I LOVE YOU ALL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

my family :)

my family :)